Thoughts on Zalman FC-1 WSVG Fatal1ty ?

Soldato
Price will make or break this, if its to expensive you would not have one over an Eclipse.

But yes it does look like it has some nice specs, the Zalman cases are top notch for build quality aswell, just Wendel branding. :mad: (Or whatever his name is)

Arc

Arc

Associate
Rather impressive case (quality wise) but the various warning messages and the Fatal1ty branding really cheapen the look.

Anyone else getting a bit sick of the "Fatal1ty" branding on the various components? I think the guys had his 15 minutes of fame, lets get back to the clean look on the various hardware items :).

Soldato
That kid must be the luckiest guy in the world. Happened to be a wee bit good at an FPS or two, now makes bucket loads from having his alias plastered on everything and anything.

Surprised they haven't come up with Fatal1ty branded LAN game special loo roll.

Soldato
Memphis said:
That kid must be the luckiest guy in the world. Happened to be a wee bit good at an FPS or two, now makes bucket loads from having his alias plastered on everything and anything.

Surprised they haven't come up with Fatal1ty branded LAN game special loo roll.

or energy drinks and haribo sweets (uummm love them at LANS)

Associate
Got to say it's a very nice looking case. Shame about the tacky light-up fans and Fatal1ty branding on every single part.

Hopefully Zalman will come to their senses and a sell a non-fathead version someday.

Until then we'll have to get creative with vinyls, sanding, paint and whatever to make it "look" decent...

Associate
Niceee Case.

Look well with my tacky Red Glowing Mobo. Also has Faulty written on it.
Oh got it wrong again.... Fatality

I Need a new case, my shoeboxx is a bit outdated now...

.EDIT. Did a seach on this, Found one going for $150. But no british companys which is a shame...

.HINT. OcUK Sell this case. :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom