• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Sli bridge question ??

Associate
How long is the dfi NF4 Sli bridge? could some kind person post a link to some info on alternative bridges maybe Asus if they work with Dfi

Thanks

Associate
I looked into this a while back because i wanted one just in case i went sli. From what i remember you also need to mod the chipset in order for it work. Though i may be wrong. I did a search and found lots of people discussing it on other forums.

Associate
OP
I have found a Asus Sli connector, the cool thing is that its flexible, some sort of ribbon cable between the sli connectors, the description doesn't specify Asus graphics cards only so without them saying so would imply that it will most likely work with any sli capable card in any mobo. What do you think?

Caporegime
Jleo said:
I have found a Asus Sli connector, the cool thing is that its flexible, some sort of ribbon cable between the sli connectors, the description doesn't specify Asus graphics cards only so without them saying so would imply that it will most likely work with any sli capable card in any mobo. What do you think?

That should work fine :)

Back
Top Bottom