yey for blackpool pleasure beach \o/

Soldato
Going to blackpool pleasure beach on tuesday :p

The last theme park i went to was alton towers about 2years ago. I wasnt really a big lover of rides, then i went there and ive started to like them :D!!

So what good rides are there? My GF says one of her fav's is the ironbru or something?

Theres also the pepsi max...im going to **** myself on that ride, the reason i used to hate rides was because of the long slow climb to the top of the ride :( lol!

Has anyone been recently? Last time i went i was about 7 so didnt really go on much, whats it like?

Soldato
Andr3w said:
Theres also the pepsi max...im going to **** myself on that ride, the reason i used to hate rides was because of the long slow climb to the top of the ride :( lol!
I've felt like that before, on really steep rides like oblivion they're just slow and pointlessly worrying on the climbs but I love all rides and I'll go on pretty much everyone, nothing in the UK has scared me enough to stop me going on it yet.

The 10 looper at Thorpe Park was amazingggg! :cool:

I still like the ultimate at lightwater valley near me; nice and long although not quite the quality of some of alton towers' rides. :)

Associate
The pepsi max is great... its a bit tame once you're over the initial drop but its worth it for that alone.

I would have recommended the grand national but I think it burnt down a year or two back, best avoid that one then, lol.

The Irn Bru Revolution is quite fun too... you go forwards, do a loop and then go back the way you came with another loop. Quite fun.

Theres a good log flume and if you fancy something peaceful I recommend the haunted swing! You don't actually move at all but it's weird!

POB

POB

Soldato
Andr3w said:
how wet are we talking :p

Saturated.

They changed it last time I went on it, the first part of the ride your outside and there is a curtain of water, in the first few years it stopped just as you get to it so you think your going to get wet.

Now it just pours down onto you.

The ice section is sooooo cold when your dripping wet.

Soldato
Went there a couple of years ago, would definetly agree that the Pepsi ride's just like a normal roller coaster after that first big drop. Everyone has to have a go though :D

Permabanned
I went to the Pleasure beach on my 13th birthday, went on the playstation and valhalla (I think the playstation was called iceblast by that point)

I went back when I was 14/15 and it was... boring, I went on the hedge maze thing.

That has water :)

Associate
Andr3w said:
Going to blackpool pleasure beach on tuesday :p

The last theme park i went to was alton towers about 2years ago. I wasnt really a big lover of rides, then i went there and ive started to like them :D!!

So what good rides are there? My GF says one of her fav's is the ironbru or something?

Has anyone been recently? Last time i went i was about 7 so didnt really go on much, whats it like?

We've been and it's really good if you like the fast rides.

You might want to use this

http://www.blackpoolpleasurebeach.com/shop/summeroffer.php

Have fun :)

Back
Top Bottom