• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

graphic card?

Soldato
hi all just browsing and saw this Sapphire ATI Radeon X800 GTO 256MB GDDR3 TV-Out/DVI (AGP) - Retail (GX-122-SP) for £100 is it worth the upgrade from an ati 9800pro agp?.

cheers.

oh and i aint upgrading till next year well fully any way just want abit more ummmpphhhhh.

oh forgot to say will put the 9800pro in me asus t2 ae1 model will it work ok in this pc cus im worried about the power supply?.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
yeah one prob m8 its pci express soz should have said me kit is:

abit nf7-s 2.0
1gig of corsair
amd athlon mobile clocked to 2.2ghz
and the card above
allso a type r power supply the older none moduler type.

Soldato
OP
yeah ive got 400w or so.what is the wattege of the power suplies in the asus t2 ae1 bare bone systems i got it of ocuk a little while back i may put or should i say i want to put me 9800 pro in that will it be ok?.

Associate
You need to be careful coz you have an o/c cpu, run it at stock and you should be fine. I had a 330w generic psu with 2500xp, nf7, 1 hdd, 2 drives and two fans with a 9800pro and worked no problem. Hope this helps

Soldato
OP
it may be me not being clear but what im want to do is:

if i buy a new g/c for me:
abit nf7-s 2.0
amd mobile clocked to 2.2ghz at 1.65v
1 gig of corsair
etc etc i know what ever card i buy for this set up will be ok as the power supply is fine.

what i need to know is will me 9800pro (from the spec above) work in a asus t2 ae1 barbones as im not sure what power supply i have in it i cant see any specs.

thanks m8.

Back
Top Bottom