360 games rental

Soldato
Unconditional said:
Swapgame are more expensive, and with Screenselect there is always the option of also renting a movie should you want it.

SS haven't been too bad for me at all.

i had 11 xbox 360 titles on screenselect (no movies) and didnt receive any in 10 days, then they finally sent one in the lowest priority that they got

I'm with Swapgame, i've been with them for a less than a month and i'm on my 3rd game, and they have sent them in the order that i wanted them.

The only problems I have is with the site layout, and instead of being able to select a few games and add them, you have to select each one and add it to the list.

Caporegime
I signed up to SwapGame after McDaniel recommended them to me, they sent 2 games out, 1 got lost in the post, contacted them and they were fine about it.

Not only that, they gave me a further 10 day trial:
Swap Game E-Mail said:
We are sorry that you have had this experience at the beginning of your
relationship with Swapgame and although we cannot influence the reliability
of postal delivery as a goodwill gesture and compensation to you for the
delay we have today deferred your first billing date to 31 July, effectively
ensuring you receive a full ten day trial.
So I certainly can't fault them for that, excellent service. Also, the next game was sent out on Friday and arrived Saturday morning.

The only problem I have is with the envelopes they come in, they look like junkmail circulars so you have to be careful that no one else throws them out.

I don't mind paying a little extra for excellent service (thats why I continue to shop at Gameplay) and I can't fault SwapGame.

Soldato
Been with SwapGame about 2 months and probably had around 5 games, all have been sent out straight away after a game has been sent back.

No complaints at all from me :)

Soldato
dannyjo22 said:
For my money theere isnt enough worth renting yet. Its more economical to buy from the MM and re sell on ebay. Ive nearly always made a profit on games too.

I've got a list of about 20 games that I never bought or had the chance to play. I wont buy them now as its not worth it, so renting is an ideal option as I get to try all the games that have been released.

Think I will only be buying the most anticipated AAA titles from now on, anything on the periphery will be a rental.

Caporegime
Nismo said:
Think I will only be buying the most anticipated AAA titles from now on, anything on the periphery will be a rental.

Exactly the same as me, I have about 9 or 10 major titles on order for purchase (Dead Rising, Gears of War, Shadowrun, Test Drive Unlimited, Alan Wake etc...) but I will rent any sports games or alternate games (The Outfit, Over G Fighters etc...).

Renting is the perfect option for things like that.

Permabanned
monkeyspank said:
I have had loads of 360 games on my screenselect list. It was months before they sent any, and then they send 2 at once.

Hehe well right now I have GUN, Quake 4 and Ridgeracer 6 for the 360.
SS love me :)

Back
Top Bottom