I really hate cars sometimes

Soldato
I've got to spend nearly a grand tomorrow on my car, I've got to insure it, tax it and get 2 new 17" tyres :( I'm not looking forward to tomorrow, worst thing is I don't want the car, I want to sell it because I know it's going to fall to bits within a month but then that would be my fault for taking a bridge too fast and well...

Associate
why not just give up on it now if you don't want it now? buy a car for the £1000 or use the money to save for a better car and make due with buses/taxis/walking.

Man of Honour
You've bought a car with 17" alloys and moan about the cost of tyres? :confused:

Surely you knew they'd be expensive when you got them?

How do you know you're going to take a bridge too fast in a months time? Why don't you just not drive like a loon and well...

Soldato
OP
I'm just not happy with the fact I have to pay for my insurance, tax and new tyres pretty much all on the same day lol, I got the alloys last year and wasn't expecting to have the car this long due to being lazy looking for another one. I can't sell the car just yet either because I have things to do this week and next so going out looking for a new car isn't an option at the moment. O well life sucks

Soldato
Let me get this straight, you drove over a bridge too fast and messed up the front tyres and suspension?

What car is it and is it worth spending 1k on it?

I used to get really down when I had to spend money on repairs, but not anymore, it's just a lump of metal and not worth worrying about and bringing your mood down.

Soldato
OP
Na the tyres are on their way out anyway, been meaning to get them done for a couple of weeks, just that I've decided that today will be car sorting out day meaning I have to shell out loads of money, I'm thinking about holding off on the insurance until its due which is 1st of August, will probably just tax it and get tyres, then have a look round and see what I can buy.

Back
Top Bottom