xbox 360 question

Man of Honour
To play Xbox Live games online, you have to pay for a subscription, Xbox Live Gold.

You can however, get 12 months fore pretty cheap, sometimes £15 if you get it with an old Xbox game bundle, but the RRP is £39.99 for 12 months.

There is a basic 'Silver Package', which allows you to download demos, updates, videos etc for free, and never have to pay for it.

You get 1 month free 'Gold' when you buy a 360.

Soldato
Cronox said:
You have to pay. I believe its about £40 for a year (got mine a while ago so that might be slightly wrong).

i haven't seen it anywhere except for from microsoft for that much.

Buy an original xbox game eg pro evo 5 off a competitor and get 12 free months + you have a good game

Cronox said:
You have to pay. I believe its about £40 for a year (got mine a while ago so that might be slightly wrong).

The most you will pay a year is £40 (in one annual payment), you can get it cheaper sometimes.

Lets put it this way @ £40 pa you are paying 11p per day to play against people on live. I would say that is extreme value for money once you try it.

Man of Honour
And most places sell for a lot less than £40, we'll be seeing Xbox Live bundles with 360 games I guess soon, so it'll give a lot more value for money.

Back
Top Bottom