Schuh online sale

Suspended
Cheers, bargain Stan Smiths
icon14.gif

Suspended
ive just got the TED BAKER TB BASH APRON BOOT today. I like, very comfy and will look good with smart jeans aswell as trousers. :)

Was going to get some jeffrey west ones but they were a bit too smart (but VERY nice) they cost £20 more than the bakers though at £90

Associate
Raikiri said:
Some very nice shoes, but only in midget sizes :/

Absolutely, I've never bought a pair of shoes in a sale yet. When it comes to asking for your size they always come back with "we've only got 7's and 9's"...then there is a pause in which I'm not sure if they want me to say "yeah I'll just cut my toes off. Bring me those 9's"

Soldato
NotJimNot said:
Absolutely, I've never bought a pair of shoes in a sale yet. When it comes to asking for your size they always come back with "we've only got 7's and 9's"...then there is a pause in which I'm not sure if they want me to say "yeah I'll just cut my toes off. Bring me those 9's"

Well, just ordered two pairs... £20 each. One was size 10 the other was size 9 but I am hoping they fit ok, other wise my big toes are saying bye bye :D

Man of Honour
Nozzer said:
Cheers, bargain Stan Smiths
icon14.gif
Thats what I thought then the site crashed :mad:

Now it says my order is being processed and I have to wait for the page to load, but there's no page loading.

Sod them, they either turn up or they don't. Crap site gits.

Back
Top Bottom