Combined Tiffy and Parp

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Here's my latest effort:

300,000.jpg

:D

Also: Walter Anderson, according to EOC, I'm only 11 days behind you - please prepare to vacate cell number 13 or stop slacking :p

Stan :)

Soldato
BillytheImpaler said:
Bah! Ya'll got nothin' on mah 1 megapoint tiffy. :p ;)

Congratulations, Stan. :)

*looks at rubbish 10K score.*

And it's also broken my bloody sig too! Far too late to arse about changing that now - someone remind me tomorrow :D

SiriusB

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
rich99million said:
Though you're catching at quite a rate!!! :eek:

At current production, I'm due to catch you at about the same time as Gazzza catches me :eek: but I'm 3 cores down atm and the new laptop will give me more dual core goodness (from the fastest laptop in the world :D ).

Berserker said:

Mr Berserker, Don or not, you have about 3 months to either fight back or give up with a whimper and duck the size 11 stomping boots ;)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Steevo38 said:
Ditto!! :D

Nice bit of folding you are doing there mate. Must invest in a another new foldy rig to keep you at bay a little longer.

Well done.

Thanks.

Better make it 2 :p

Once I sort out the miscreants which have rendered themselves not on (when I get back from Egypt) and I get the new laptop up and folding, I should break the 2000 a day barrier - with normal WU's (not the crap on the go atm :rolleyes: )

Soldato
Bigstan said:
At current production, I'm due to catch you at about the same time as Gazzza catches me :eek: but I'm 3 cores down atm and the new laptop will give me more dual core goodness (from the fastest laptop in the world :D ).
Good grief well done sir! And to think this time last year you and I were slugging it out for a top 20 slot - now look at you!

Back
Top Bottom