• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

X1900-XT - Is this the way to go?

Soldato
If I was spending £250 on a GFX would a X1900-XT be the way to go? Been out the water for a while on everything and I just bought a DFI-ULTRA D Board off the MM to start me off.

Any other suggestions for around this price bracket? Currently using a 6800Ultra AGP.

Cheers chaps

kbc

kbc

Associate
Bummer said:
If I was spending £250 on a GFX would a X1900-XT be the way to go? Been out the water for a while on everything and I just bought a DFI-ULTRA D Board off the MM to start me off.

Any other suggestions for around this price bracket? Currently using a 6800Ultra AGP.

Cheers chaps

I just bought myself a Sapphire X1900XT after having to RMA my 7900GT XXX Edition... with the refund received... this was a great buy for £250! The stock cooler isn't that loud either in 2D mode. :D :cool:

Source runs like a dream.

Associate
I've just upgraded from a 6800Ultra to a 1900XT and the difference is amazing, it is the best graphics card upgrade to do currently, the performance will be tip top well into the time when DX10 finally becomes main stream which won't be for some time yet.

Stu

Soldato
x1900xt easy choice, who would want to take the gamble of trying to get a 7900 series that works, and besides that they not worth the extra money.

Back
Top Bottom