Bluetooth Mighty Mouse

Soldato
We was talking about how nice it would be if Apple made the Mighty Mouse wireless in another mac thread the other day. Guess they have done it at long last.

If you use something like 2000MAh+ Ni-MH batteries in it then it should last quite a while and you can always recharge them when they run out. If your using it with a notebook then you always have the trackpad as a backup when the batteries die.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

...that's because...

mm-bluetooth-fcc2.jpg

Associate
RobH said:
Can't find it in the Online Store yet despite the "buy now" link on the actual page for it.

nah nor can i. guess they'll update that soon :)

(EVH, it's not a prototype anymore. apple has now listed it on it's website, and are advertising it on their home page. just not in the 'store' yet.)

Caporegime
The ball gets gunked up pretty easily, the touch sensitive buttons don't work properly all the time, and the shape is just plain wrong for my hands.

Associate
Excellent, i was about to go and buy a wired one for when my mighty mouse arives but i'll wait now. I'm guessing it won't be cheap though.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I like the Mighty Mouse, its buttons could be better shaped but then it would loose it's ambidextirous properties :o

Associate
i love that mighty mouse, was considering getting the wired ones but there has been bad reviews on them, the ball thing stops working, you rekon they would have made this one better?

Man of Honour
I have just ordered one! A bit rash I know but I will let you know how I get on when it arrives, which will be, if Apple respond as usual, around Christmas. :rolleyes: :p

Soldato
Amazed it's taken so long, shame they don't seem to have improved the design at all.. the USB one feels very 'cheap', especially the scroll ball.. not like Apple at all :(

Back
Top Bottom