good moviestars in photshop

wanting to add some movie stars (the ones that have 5 spikes kinda poking out of them - like this, but better) to a wallpaper in photoshop but don't really know how. Can anyone give directions to either a good tutorial to making stars in photoshop or some clear steps in doing it. thanks all

Soldato
Your custom-shape tool has a number of different stars to choose from. Just be sure to hold the SHIFT key down while dragging out the shape so it retains the proper aspect ratio.

starhe4.png

Soldato
OP
thanks all for the relpies, twas exaclty what i wanted to make.

Ok next problem, i have an image, this one to be exact, and i have flipped the bottom star 180* and got ride of the white to make it look like the star is the toher way round like the star above it (hope that made sense). What i want to do now is replace the name with another but keep the letters with the same kinda of colour and make it look like they were the ones printed there origianlly.

any advice on how to do that?

i was thinking either move and of the current letters around and create the name using them and then just adjust them to look like with the correct light, colour etc,

or i take all the text out and put it somewhere else, then i right the name, find a similiar style of text, and then with each letter change the lighting colour in to match the letter that was there in the firs tplace

Soldato
addy_010 said:
any advice on how to do that?
I think you could use the clone stamp tool to remove the text by stamping the red granite effect on the floor so that it covers the rest of the star, although it might be patchy you are going to put text over it so that's okay.

And then find some text that matches, use the colour dropper to select the actual text colour from the image and write in that colour and play with the skew or whatever until it looks like it could be sitting on the star.

Back
Top Bottom