Sucks :P

Associate
Damn Ive being waiting like 2 month for this money to buy a new puter.

To be meet by my card details are wrong then The system has indicated that this card has been presented twice for payment.
It has already been rejected, please try another card.

Damn its the only one I have. How long is it banned for?

Or shall I go order somewere else? (if im banned indefinatly)

Btw no credit card fraud has gone on here (by me) :p just to clear that up its definatly my card and detailed were like double and triple checked. Nothing was wrong first time round.

ow well though actually having the money now was 2 good to be true

:sympathy!: plz

Don
I would call or send a webnote in the morning m it wont delay your order as one placed now wont be processed until the morning anyway

Associate
OP
nah everything seems to be exactly same price cept mobo is like £40 cheaper at a certain popular site just have to wait the extra time for the core 2 if its ture ocuk are getting them a week or 2 before other companys got a celly to keep me going till then

Soldato
Secpay only block cards if it's been declined twice - this isn't wrong details it's the bank saying no! I presume they do this for security or to reduce costs for failed transactions.

It's blocked for 3 hours according to secpay.

Phone your bank, ask them to stop declining it, then put the order through again and it will work.

Soldato
Jonny69 said:
Can you PLEASE use some fullstops or commas and rearrange your words so they make sentences. I can't believe when you read that back to yourself that it makes any sense.

Why make sure your posts make any sense when you can hit submit reply and be care free?

Back
Top Bottom