Where is the best place to meet women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
lol....Fine :(

OP i need your finest picture posted so as to get things going.

Ballistic, i was told you are a lady so can i request you picture be posted too?

:D

**Rubs hand together and await response from both**

Associate
Le_Petit_Lapin said:
Shouldn't that end at:

6) Get shot by police for acting very suspiciously like a terrorist trying to sneak a bag into an airport?

Haha definatly. 1 person is gonna notice you chuck your bag on, and then point and you then you'll end up being detained for 6 hours having a full cavity search :rolleyes:

Caporegime
you could try supermarkets, apparently theres a one in my local one who's been asking about me, i may pull my finger out and see if she fancies going out or summit, worth a try i spose as she aint bad.

Permabanned
LoadsaMoney said:
you could try supermarkets, apparently theres a one in my local one who's been asking about me, i may pull my finger out and see if she fancies going out or summit, worth a try i spose as she aint bad.

Problem with counter staff you only see the top half she could have the lower body of a penguin or a duck!

Permabanned
LoadsaMoney said:
True, but she's not on the till's this one, mind you theres a gorgeous blonde lass works on the tills, might go and whip my wanger out and say stick that through. :D

If its barcoded thats fine, however if it fails to go through she may have to press her *bing bong* and get a supervisor over.

I think the code for chipolatas is 3355 so that should save you some embarrasment ;) :p

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Gilly said:
:D
D4VE said:
well we can tell you women coldspots - South of England

Hmm...

Well from a woman's pov, clubs and bars are not usually the right place to meet decent men or women... I mean you will meet lots of them, but will they be the right type of person?

Work = no no... anything bad happens and you may have to move jobs - not worth it, but easy hunting ground I agree just not worth the hassle.

Friends = a good way yes, but difficult if there are mutual friends involved and things go **** up.

I am in this position atm, I have cut down on the comms with one of my best friends because he is the mutual friend and is obviously still in touch with both of us. I will talk to him but I don't give a **** about my ex and don't want to hear what they have been doing and I don't want mutual friend to pass on what I am doing either.

Net Dating= well the dating sites are fun - done it in the past, but nothing came of anything that way.

Speeddating = Fun and the women are usually much better specimens than the men, which inevitably means if you are a fit bloke there you have the women fighting over you.

Uni = this seems to be the source for most of my friends who are with long term partners now

You will meet someone eventually usually when you least expect it ;)

BB x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom