Yay - Five Figures at last!

Soldato
cert.jpg

SiriusB

Associate
Welcome to the 5 figure club! It gets allot slower from here on in. Thankfully though people arent crunching as much in this hot weather so im tearing up the tables :) 5 weeks in, 2 more and I should hit page 1 hopefully!

Soldato
OP
I should be on page 1 in approximately 56 days at my current output. That's about 8 weeks - Just after my birthday :D

However, that may change if my brother's PC is worth borging when I build it. He doesn't know how often he will be leaving it on.

I am tempted to build another computer just for folding with a nice X2 in there, but at the moment I am about 40 quid shy of hitting my overdraft limit so you could say I'm skint :(

SiriusB

Soldato
there's a cupple of £40 X2 MoBo's in the 'b' grade section - snap em up now and get chip after pay day :D

I'm sure we can russle up a PSU, HDD, and some ram in the spair part's sticky.
'New' X2 rig for £200 - result SB takes page one in 14 days. :D

Edit: on the other hand don't spend untill you've got the money - keep those pesky bank charges at bay - there a killer

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Soon as I am back from my holiday in about a fortnight I am gonna get some resit exams out the way which will hopefully mean no uni until January. Gonna work my arse off getting myself back to positive numbers in my bank account :D

SiriusB

Soldato
OP
Freefaller said:
Yup I've just made it to the over 10k mark myself! :D

You came within a few hours of stomping me when I was down on production last week. I put my foot down at the last minute and I seem to have burnt you off for now :D

And congrats on your 10K :)

SiriusB

Man of Honour
Oooh behaaaaave! :o

cert.jpg

Currently at 10320 - Sirius is in my sights mayyyybe...

I haven't been able to keep an eye on things - I haven't got much internet access here in Krautland... Nice bit of crunching there mr Sirius ;) You'll be stomped soon enough..... ;)

Man of Honour
SiriusB said:
Why do I suspect you have some dastardly scheme up your sleeve? :eek:

*installs the caltrops and oil slick device*

SiriusB

Meee?! Never! I'm sweet and innocent me! ;)

I have a couple of extra machines running now - but my main "beast" is only running on 1 core as it gets a little warm at the moment, and the other pcs are slloooooooow. But it all counts I guess ;)

My aim is to get onto page 1 before the end of the year (which I doubt will happen...). But it's a target ;)

Soldato
OP
Freefaller said:
Meee?! Never! I'm sweet and innocent me! ;)

I have a couple of extra machines running now - but my main "beast" is only running on 1 core as it gets a little warm at the moment, and the other pcs are slloooooooow. But it all counts I guess ;)

My aim is to get onto page 1 before the end of the year (which I doubt will happen...). But it's a target ;)

I have ONE machine and I will be on page 1 in about 7 or 8 weeks. You have several machines so you should be on page 1 by the end of the year lol :D

SiriusB

Soldato
OP
Freefaller said:
Ah but I'm sure you're machine is probably equivalent to all my machines put together + a bit of grease lightening ;)

What machines have you got? From your output you're not that far behind on crunching power so you should still deffo get to page 1 before the year is out.

SiriusB

Back
Top Bottom