Massive apology

Associate
Last week around this time I quite rightly got myself banned.
I let lose on a member big time. Not once but twice and really it was over nothing at all and certainly didn’t deserve the tirade of insults and attitude that came from me.

There were reasons but reasons are excuses and really there was no excuse. This behaviour is just as shameful on line as it is anywhere and I really do offer sincere apologies.

I am not the biggest poster (probably a good thing I here you say) and post counts don’t bother me in the least on this or any other forum that I am a member of. However, I have come to see in the last week that I have become very fond of this forum.

Anyway, I needed to get that off my chest and I wish you all well regardless of how you receive this post.

Cheers all and be happy.

Alwayz Dead

Associate
OP
BillytheImpaler said:
I'm just curious but how did you get yourself unbanned?

By being abusive, swearing, personal attack - went for the set and got the The prize for biggest plonker on the forum.

Appreciate the positive replies though people. The guy I went for I can only vaguely remember his handle - I'll know it when I see it and I'll PM a soz

Man of Honour
Alwayz Dead said:
By being abusive, swearing, personal attack - went for the set and got the The prize for biggest plonker on the forum.
He said unbanned :D I would guess it was only temporary bannage.

Associate
OP
BillytheImpaler said:
You'll have a rough time sending him a PM as they're disabled. ;)

Note that I asked how you got UNbanned. I'm interested in the procedure you followed.

Actually I don't know I - maybe I'm not :)
Anyway that was then and regardeless of banned/unbanned I found the guy - OCdt Stringy and as you say PM is duff so OCdt Stringy - sorry mate - honest.

Back
Top Bottom