• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

HIS X1900XT...£219???

Associate
No your not seeing things, but thats the price excluding VAT. Once you include that its about £260 not including delivery.

And you got my excited too, I thought that was the after tax price.

kbc

kbc

Associate
Nice prices for a silent X1900XT!! :cool: I've seen one of those and they look very pretty.

But I'm still happy with my Sapphire X1900XT @ £250 including VAT and delivery. :p Even if it is slightly noisier.

Associate
OP
Aha, well I can purchase ahem..components for my father's business. ;) So I look at the Ex-VAT price.

Damn, this week or next, one of those shall be purring away nicely in my rig. :D

Associate
titaniumx3 said:
How good is the cooler on this HIS card? What kinda temperatures are people getting?

received my card today, but it's rather funny as i bought it on friday, guess i should have waited till today then i could have saved £12... anyway it's idling at 51c right now, was playing CS:Source earlier with HDR on and the card went up to 70C maximum, but i was only playing for a little while, i think it's the noise reduction more than the temperature you will notice, it is very quiet though, i can't even hear mine on boot up that much.

very nice price though especially for this card.

Last edited:
Soldato
Mine is idling at about 54 at the moment. But it is pretty warm in my room. Doesn't go above 65C while playing and that's with a bit of an overclock. Sounds like an A-380 taking off when the fans at full pelt though!

SiriusB

Associate
LoL.. i noticed that as well... but i think it might be a typo, i haven't actually heard the fans at full pelt yet... but i shouldn't think it will be as loud as the stock cooler. One thing that surprised me about this graphics card was the weight, i took my 7800GTX out of my machine and then picked up the X1900XT and it weighed so much more. :p

Back
Top Bottom