Help needed - Antec Sonata II Piano Black Quiet Case

Soldato
Hi all,

well with the availablility of the conroe getting ever so close i am getting itchy feet and want to get my spec sorted!!

Now i am loooking at getting the Antec Sonata II Piano Black Quiet Case, however i have seen some pictures of this and it looks quite a tight sqeeze i.e. the PSU is close to the cpu, would this be a problem as i was looking at getting a 120mm cpu cooler, would this fit ok?

CHeers

Soldato
OP
Please help, this is very important, ordering my spec soon, need to get a conroe whilst its in stock!!!!

Soldato
15 minutes is a VERY short time for a bump, even by my posting standards that very fast. Please don't bump a thread again as it would have been top three threads regardless of bump. People do reply to threads if you check this section in due time.

In answer to your question, will fit most coolers fine, it conforms to the ATX 2.0 specification.

Soldato
Not rules, just good forum manners more like. :p

Yeh I know what its like, then you think of a million little things that could be wrong with your system just before you hit order! Been there several times.

Soldato
OP
i know, not normally like that with forums, i normally get really pee'd myself, kinda shooting myself in the foot!!

Just bought my new system £788!! only thing i forgot was the thermal paste!! will the BI Typhoon come with some???!!!

Knew i would forget something!!

Associate
rather than starting a new thread, and sorry to 'post jack' you..

but....

are there any atx case/cpu cooler known fitment problems? as its hard to tell if your wasting your money when your gonna order a case and a £30 heatsink.

Soldato
OP
sweet guys, thanks very much!

i think i mill be ok for the paste then! hopfully the G-Skill ram i have gone for will be in stock tomoz and i may well see my setup on Friday with some luck!!

now this is what i call service, what other shop has its own easy to use forum! axactly the same setup as www.zsoc.com :)

:D :D :D :D

Soldato
Lapped Big Typhoon with AS5 had a 4deg drop on CPU temps. :)

Forums are good, but remmeber none of us who have posted actually work for OcUK. ;)

But yeh, its a brilliant resource Spie provides. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom