Growing my hair long?

Transmission breaker
Don
Has anyone here ever grown out their hair? I have never had it longer than about 4inches in my life, but i have always sorta yearned to grow it. Just to see how i would look?

Any experiences/advice about how to go about it, and deal with my hair whilst its growing, so i dont look too much like a plank in that middle phase.

Im not talking long straight hair, sorta like this...

istockphoto_394861_looking_to_the_waves.jpg

Not like this...

sty5.jpg

lol

Soldato
I used to have long hair and looking back, it had no possitive aspects.
I looked more like a girl (girls have long hair you see), it was annoying having to manage it, people assumed I was a stoner, getting ready in the morning took longer and lastly its just not manly :p
Short hair for the zero fuss, maximum testosterone win!

Associate
No way not too like like a **** during the middle phrases :cool:

You can get it styled to make it grow better/evenly but apart from that, sit back and relax! Summer's the worst time to grow it though, I cut mine off cause of the heat!

Man of Honour
I looked bloody ridiculous with long hair. I really thought I'd look hot, I thought I did look hot, but I was so stupidly wrong.

*ZEFAN

Last edited:
Associate
Psycrow said:
I used to have long hair and looking back, it had no possitive aspects.
I looked more like a girl (girls have long hair you see), it was annoying having to manage it, people assumed I was a stoner, getting ready in the morning took longer and lastly its just not manly :p
Short hair for the zero fuss, maximum testosterone win!

FACT

Man of Honour
I predict there'll be just as many - if not more - posts tomorrow claiming that long hair attracts the ladies. IGNORE THEM, THEY ARE NOT CORRECT. I've been studying this a lot actually and most people seem to use long hair as a trick to cover their ugly faces. If you're ugly, fair enough cover it up it might actually work but if you're not then you'll just look silly.

*ZEFAN

Last edited:
Transmission breaker
Don
OP
Zefan said:
I predict there'll be just as many - if not more - posts tomorrow claiming that long hair attracts the ladies. IGNORE THEM, THEY ARE NOT CORRECT. I've been studying this a lot actually and most people seem to use long hair as a trick to cover their ugly faces. If you're ugly, fair enough cover it up it might actually work but if you're not then you'll just look silly.

I dont think im ugly, but im not bad looking..

I do look good with short hair, but i just wanna try it :p

Soldato
On a side note, samurai can have long hair because they cut people in half all day everyday and don't have time to save a swipe or two for their hair. Samurai and Jesus, only two exceptions.......and Stephen Segal

Man of Honour
Malt_Vinegar said:
I do look good with short hair, but i just wanna try it :p

Ok then try it, but if it does look silly then KEEP PHOTO'S so you can look back and make sure you never do it again.

*ZEFAN

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Psycrow said:
My driving licence photo was taken when I had long hair. People just laugh when they see it. They are always shocked that someone so good looking could once be such a long haired gargoil.

Are you me? I mean seriously, that's so weird.

*ZEFAN

Last edited:
Soldato
I had more action with the ladies when I had long (girly) hair. Although I'm still undecided whether it was action I wanted or not :p

Also it's likely it was a coincidence. Plus there's a girl that fancied me around that time and she now likes girls too. I'm sure that's saying something :p

Back
Top Bottom