Highway Insurance - Shocking.

Soldato
This story I imagine is being posted everywhere at the moment. What highway have done I think is disgusting. Read the whole thread here

Mazda Forum

Read the letter on page 2, thats the most unprofessional part. The guy from the insurance company even checks through the forums to gain eveidence of "racing" when this had nothing to do with it.

Soldato
I'll read it in a bit, but Highway rings alarm bells and I've posted here before that they are without question one of, if not the worst insurers in the UK.

Soldato
I had problems with them years ago too. They were happy to take my entire years premium then claimed they never received my proof of no claims so then voided my insurance and never gave me a panny back.

Associate
If it does state they wont pay out for mechanical faults then i guess its hard luck and a nasty thing to happen.

As for the allegations of using nitrous, that seems a tad ridiculous. I have T peices all over my engine bay, christ they would have a field day :D

Associate
willd58 said:
So Highway are claiming that the fire was mechanical, and therefor not coverd?

that plus accusing the quy of breaching his contract with them because he had a T peice in his fuel line which as they claim means he DEFINATLY no questions asked has nitrous oxide installed at some point :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom