2007fpw shaking as i type....*shakey*

Associate
Hey all, just ordered one of these monitors and its arrived and i'm using it right now..the stand doesn't seem to be totally flush with the bk of monitor and its slightly ... wiggly

as i type it trembles..shall i send it bk? :|

or try to fix it somehow?

what do dell do? send a new one then pick this up?

Associate
Are you sure you have it fitted corectly and not put it in at an angle?

If after checking and taking it off and putting it back on doesn't solve the problem then you need to get a replacement.

Call 08709060010* and speek to customer services NOT tech support and ask for a replacement.

They will send out another one and pick up the old one a day after you take delivery of your new one.

*The call centre is India.

Soldato
ja3h said:
Hey all, just ordered one of these monitors and its arrived and i'm using it right now..the stand doesn't seem to be totally flush with the bk of monitor and its slightly ... wiggly

as i type it trembles..shall i send it bk? :|

or try to fix it somehow?

what do dell do? send a new one then pick this up?

on a better note what do you think to the quality? OF the screen.

Associate
OP
well i stuck a bit of tissue on the side it wasn't adjacent with, solved the prob! :)

i can't b bothered to send it away i'l wait for a fault to happen. Its stable now so i'm happy.

Yeah the picture quality is really good, i've got my viewsonic and belinea next to it and it has the best image by far!

:D

Soldato
ja3h said:
well i stuck a bit of tissue on the side it wasn't adjacent with, solved the prob! :)

i can't b bothered to send it away i'l wait for a fault to happen. Its stable now so i'm happy.

Yeah the picture quality is really good, i've got my viewsonic and belinea next to it and it has the best image by far!

:D

*gets ready to order it tomorrow*

Back
Top Bottom