F@H parp to joe42

Soldato
mmmm. Joe42 suffering from withdrawal symptoms and deacreased production due to severe lack of opteron. I suppose at least i'm not suffering crashing games all the time now.

My fileserver has developed an irrational fear of sata drives too. Unfortunate really considering i was intending to pack it full of them. The p3 733 just sent its first wu tho.

I notice you've gone from red to green recently...

Soldato
OP
Major production problems was Red for maybe 4 days
Droped to dark brown, as I when away from office for the day (not off in effect over night) had a run of poor WU and droped to light brown :( then green :eek:

Got feed up borged 7 pc's and now back in the brown :p . Also found a few Large WU that are due to finish tomorrow - dark brown will be mine again.

Man of Honour
I've been producing nowt for the last few days. Illness, a desire for quiet, and a severe dislike of heat means I have had most systems either off completely, or on but not crunching.

I should be ramping back up in a few days, hopefully.

Soldato
Berserker said:
I've been producing nowt for the last few days. Illness, a desire for quiet, and a severe dislike of heat means I have had most systems either off completely, or on but not crunching.

:eek: Only death is an excuse for not folding, and its not a very good excuse at that!

SiriusB

Soldato
Berserker said:

It was your birthday too wasn't it? Unlucky, poor you. :(
Or was the illness as a result of the birthday? :p

Soldato
OP
OT hijack alert...... Berserker in effect.....terminating thread hijack.....Ctrl alt del, End Process.....

Yes Rich I had spotted that - see other thread - couldn't fix it untill this lunch time (it's on a P4 2.8 borg).

Todays the day Joe - new hay in the cell would be nice :D

Soldato
OP
notice you've done about 100 more wus than me for the same points... you must have been getting some bad wus.
#74 is all yours.

in a word - yes :rolleyes: but all WU are important for the science so can't complain to much. (my ppWU is really bad - worst on page 1 i think)

P.s. right behind you

Joe42 35146 213 10
lemonman 35100 314 10

Soldato
shadowscotland said:
(my ppWU is really bad - worst on page 1 i think)
nah I bet there are a lot worse - though only from the days when WUs were worth only a few points each :p

mine is probably fairly low as I've been round so long :eek:

edit: actually mine isn't too bad - my old account on another team would be a lot worse :p
edit2: Nobby is probably the worst as he used to do a lot of low scoring G@H work - 35,786 / 3,553 = 10.07 :eek:

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Joe42 said:
You're equalling bigstan on output atm, nice one.

:(

I'm down to 9 cores atm and all of those are crunching crap WUs 24/7. My stats for yesterday: 15 WUs for 719 points < 48 points per WU.

I'm barely managing to keep a daily average of 1000 whereas, at full production, I was up to around 1700 :(

Stan :)

Back
Top Bottom