Can i get travel insurance for tomorrow onwards...

Soldato
Ok so ive stupidly forgot that i need travel insurance for going away tomorrow. Do the online places give u instant insurance?

insurandgo.com is where im looking. my printer is playing up too so thats gonna slow me down.

Ill go to my friends if i have to.. but its possible yeah?

Soldato
i phoned up my credit card company (HSBC) 10mins before walking onto the plane and got 2 weeks of insurance with them for £40 :)

So your bank could offer something

Associate
Yeah you can get instant insurance - I have a gold bank account now so have constant insurance with that, but before I did I always swore by Boots travel insurance - cheap and simple.

Soldato
Hedge said:
but what if something happens and i need to claim.. ill have no documentation?

They gave me a inurance number (reference number) and the international claims line incase i was taken ill - said it was all i needed

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Yep I asked this with primaryinsurance yesterday and you can book up to the day you go away, all you need to do is get the number to call and the policy number off the dude when you pay.

Have a good trip! :)

BB x

Soldato
OP
Ok ive got it sorted.

For me and my lass for the next 8 nights i paid 33 quid. 3 quid was paid extra due to my gf having epilepsy in the past (however it hasnt bothered her in years)

not bad considering.

And if i get hijacked i get 500 quid a day while im hostage! wee hoo!

haha

Soldato
Thanks for reminding me, I'm getting quite last minute with my holiday plans now too. I have my own insurance through my bank account, but my boyfriend isn't covered under that, and I've not bothered sorting him out with anything else yet.

Back
Top Bottom