"I returned to Ultima Online a fortnight ago and I'm enjoying it" SHOCKER!

Soldato
Thats right, back on Europa, playing a mage and a tamer and I'm having a great time. I urge any current players or those thinking of returning to post here so maybe we can meet up in game.

If any old vets have any questions etc then also let me know. It's different, but it's still fun :p

Soldato
Not tempted to return just yet....... left a while ago and cancelled my account. Strangley my little house is still standing, someone sent me a message telling me it was still there (Lady Iseults Rest, directly NNE as the horse rides from Skara Ferry Trammel) I would have thought it would have fallen by now.

Some not so pretty pictures........
LadyIseultcopy.png

After the bloodguard did battle.......
europawins.png

Soldato
OP
MossyUK said:
sack playing on europa, play on UO Gamers, its the game as it used to be (ie, good, but full of evil PKers and no trammel newbs).

Oh, and its free!

Free shards don't overly appeal to me, i've tried a few and they are always half empty. Plus I'm a trammelite (i know i know, boo hiss! :p) but I prefer PvM over PvP anyway (probably because i suck at pvp on UO)

Plus there is some good stuff ahead with official Ultima shards.

uo.stratics.com is a good place to look :)

Associate
I'm currently getting back into it also on europa. Activated my account again which was created in 2000 :eek: just 2 weeks ago! I was a Pk on a few old free shards, but now lack the funding to do it on OSI and it works so much differently. I'm in a guild but there is just me in it heh.. Kind of sad really. :p

Soldato
OP
Pac3y said:
I'm currently getting back into it also on europa. Activated my account again which was created in 2000 :eek: just 2 weeks ago! I was a Pk on a few old free shards, but now lack the funding to do it on OSI and it works so much differently. I'm in a guild but there is just me in it heh.. Kind of sad really. :p

I started a new account :)

If you see me around I already have three new chars, my main mage, Amiga, Commodore my Tamer and Shredder my Samurai :p

Just designing my house outside Luna bank :D

Back
Top Bottom