Call Of Juarez Demo (German)

Associate
NEW English 'Call Of Juarez' Demo

xxxEDITxxx
ENGLISH VERSION NOW OUT

Demo of this wild west shooter...looks good.

http://www.worthdownloading.com/game.php?gid=1379

OK finally DL'ed it, over 500mb...well it looks pretty good, similar feel to Oblivion (though not as good) long draw distance, trees, swaying grass, nice textures and details, NPC's look good and you can see your own body when looking down. poor water lets things down with soft edges where it meets land.

Runs like crap on my old Xp2500 + 6800NU much-much worse than Oblivion...must upgrade!!!

The language (I got the German version) is a slight problem, working out what your supposed to be doing, a bit of trial and error involved.

Seem quite enjoyable so far.

www.coj-game.com Info and screens.

Last edited:
Soldato
Your link in the first thread points to Tiger Woods. :confused: :eek:

Looks good though...

call_of_juarez-044.jpg

actually, no it doesn't...

call_of_juarez-047.jpg

Soldato
Just had a go,great stuff,demo won't allow AA though & can't force it through CCC either. Screeny

Think i might buy this though

jaurezqb9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Soldato
I got stuck already :p

On the mission where your billy using the whip, i managed to steal the horse and then i ran away and got to a ledge where smoke is around the corner, only problem i cant seem to get over it :\. It says soming about catching objects with RMB but there ist nothing to catch

Soldato
runs a bit ropey in places the HDR is abit extreme every thing is too bright need to be able to tone it done a bit.

its very hard

NO AA :(

APART from that very nice

call_of_juarez-022.jpg

Associate
LabR@t said:
runs a bit ropey in places the HDR is abit extreme every thing is too bright need to be able to tone it done a bit.

its very hard

NO AA :(

APART from that very nice

with sm3.0 you cannot have AA, but with sm2.0 you can, but the depth of field with sm3.0 is very good and unique and really adds a lot to the visuals/atmosphere.

Back
Top Bottom