Bugs coming through my Windows. (tiddy-boom)

Associate
Bad pun, I know...
I work late, and always with the window open, and I always get a large number of moths flying in, attracted to my light, even though I keep my curtain closed. They don't bother me much but I feel kinda sorry for them spending the rest of their short, pathetic lives banging their heads against my glass looking for a way out, so I'm wondering if there's any way to keep them from coming in in the first place. Preferably one that doesn't involve insecticide/repellant, as I spend a lot of time in here and I'd probably poison myself with it.

Permabanned
The little ones don't bother me at all.. it's the big ones that circle the top of your room banging in to things, then taking sudden nose dives towards you which frightens the hell out of yah.

I had a little one land on my shoulder the other night, it stayed there while I played BF2 all the way up until I went to bed, at which point I removed it (wasn't easy, kept flying off then landing back on me) and released it outside.

Obviously spending that much time with it, I grew quite attached, and even shed a little tear in bed. :(

I wonder where the little guy is now..... :)

Soldato
I dont mind small ones, as said above its the bloody huge hawk moths that come flying hell for leather straight for your face that scare the life out of me, I must admit I have shot the odd huge moth with airsoft guns and then felt really guilty afterwards :p

Soldato
My other half has a tremendous phobia of winged things, so I actually enjoy it when they come in just to see her zip out of the room screaming her head off.

I do remove them eventually, after i've laughed at her for a few minutes. :D

Aod

Aod

Soldato
Rich1988 said:
I dont mind small ones, as said above its the bloody huge hawk moths that come flying hell for leather straight for your face that scare the life out of me, I must admit I have shot the odd huge moth with airsoft guns and then felt really guilty afterwards :p
*points* Airsofter!!!

Back
Top Bottom