London Eye - Suitcase

Soldato
I am meeting a friend, who is visiting me, at the London Eye before coming to Kingston... and I am wondering where we can put her travel back before going on the Eye. Its one of those trolley hand luggage bags... I'm assuming they won't let us take it on the Eye because of security reasons...

Soldato
Firstly, I'm in London too tommorow (but before you'll get there (doh!))

Secondly, you planning on telling her you love her on the London eye - ahhhhhh :p

Thirdly, it says on the London eye site
Can I take large bags or luggage on to the London Eye?
Large bags are not permitted on to the London Eye. For a better understanding of our safety and security policy click here. Please note that no suitcases, backpacks or heavy bags will be accepted onto the London Eye.

Fourthly, if you had bothered to ask I probably would have been able to arrange a room at Thomies where you could have put it, but did you bother to ask? Nooooooooooooooooo

Fifthly, you wuv her, ahhhhhhhh

Sixthly, the only place I can think where you could put the bag would be lockers at Waterloo - I've never seen any, but surely they must have some.

EDIT:
Waterloo website said:
Left luggage

Left Luggage (storage of items) is a secure place where you can leave items of luggage for collection later. This is located between platforms 11 and 12. Open 07:00 - 23:00 Mon to Sun. A small charge is made for this service. Please call +44 (0)20 7401 8444 or click here for more information.

fini

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
fini, do you actually know who this person is? i don't think its who you think it is :p

plus, this is for monday, not today!

/Edit: thanks to all for your help... no thanks for fini though, because he doesn't deserve it ;)

Last edited:
Associate
Not 2 months ago, I went on the London Eye with a trolley suitcase, and a laptop bag. And the person I took with me also had similar baggage.

They searched everything pretty thouroughly, but it wasn't a problem.

Soldato
OP
Jimmeh said:
Not 2 months ago, I went on the London Eye with a trolley suitcase, and a laptop bag. And the person I took with me also had similar baggage.

They searched everything pretty thouroughly, but it wasn't a problem.

I think my friend would be very embarrassed with people going through her clothes etc, but I would find it very funny watching her :p

Soldato
Danger Phoenix said:
fini, do you actually know who this person is? i don't think its who you think it is :p
I do now (it's not who I thought), and thus officially classify her visit as A BAD THING. Ten1a thinks you're being an idiot too if that helps.

Danger Phoenix said:
no thanks for fini though, because he doesn't deserve it ;)
you're right - I thought it was Sharon and it's not - I shouldn't be encouraging any sort of meeting between you and that walrus. If you must meet her, at least learn from her parents' mistakes - use birth control.

fini

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom