The Fez is no longer :(

Soldato
Hello

Driving back home from a friends house last night I decided to go for a little drive as the air was nice and fresh and there where virtually no other cars out on the road.

Going down my favourite road, I round a bend and there is a deer running across the road from left to right and I hit it square on at 60Mph. :(

I didn't even have enough time to brake...saliva from his mouth hit my windscreen when his head hit my bonnet and a load of fluff kicked up into the air.

The bumper took the brunt of the impact, there's a small dent where the head hit the bonnet and the rad is leaking (car overheated).

Think i'm quite lucky that the airbag didn't go off otherwise im sure that something much worse could have happened...there was a car coming towards me at close proximity.

Just my luck really, spend money on new shock absorbers, discs and pads and some other little bits recently all for what.

I don't think i'll be repairing it, I swear i'm bloody very unlucky or very lucky depending on how you look at it. :(

Gareth :(

Permabanned
Oooooh.. nasty. Suprised it didn't do more damage!

What did you do with the deer? Just push it to the side of the road?

Last edited:
Permabanned
penski said:
Step 1: gut and skin deer
Step 2: eat deer
Step 3: sort out bodywork
Step 4: keep driving.

*n

You've just reminded me of Freddie Got Fingered.

Anyone else seen that?

*shivers*
[/OT] :)

Bar

Bar

Soldato
Hope you reported it to the police? - fairly sure anything bigger than a cat should be reported.

JRS

JRS

Soldato
I hope that deer is in your freezer now....would be a terrible waste otherwise.

Might I recommend a Volvo 240 for your next car? Or possibly something large and American? If you plan on getting into any more accidents it may be worth it.

Soldato
OP
The fiesta held up quite well actually, quite suprised really.

I'll get some pictures later on. The damage doesn't look too bad but I don't think it's worth the repair and I didn't like the car anyway.

Permabanned
Oakesy2001uk said:
I like your style, but might I suggest a hum vee or similar for you next car.

Dear God no!

Volvo - Will kill the bugger but not fall to bits like a HV.

Mmmmm...Bambi....*drools*

*n

Soldato
OP
Well here's a picture, probably not as bad as some of you where expecting.

fiestawd6.jpg

The headlight brackets are broken so the headlights are loose, the bonnet is a bit bent and dented, the bonnet fixture thing is bent, rad is pierced.

RIP Fez.

Back
Top Bottom