Anyone got the N73 yet??

Associate
Had a play with one in the Vodafone shop yesterday, nice looking phone but felt that the keys were very fiddly, although you'd probably get used to them after a week or so, also like the camera sliding mechanism on the back!

Associate
Yeah got mine, its very good. As said the keys appear fiddly but suprisingly text input is accurate. Camera is v good particularly with the auto focus. Just need to get a mini sd card now to put some tunes on.

Associate
Unsure, never had an n80. Bought a memory stick this morning and got some tunes on now, gonna be a few days before I find out how the battery holds though.

Soldato
The Pictures are of good quality... Not great when out in the pubs & clubs at night though, if you are one of those that likes to take lots of pictures when out at night then the K800i with the proper flash is obviously a lot better in that aspect

I prefer the N73 to the N80 but if you think you'd use the WLAN features of the N80 then the N73 could be a bit lacking for you.

Overall it's a nice phone, I don't really agree with the Nokia software but that's probably just because I'm stuck all day testing it and developing for it :( which is probably why I hate the N80 having had to have worked on it.

Associate
Gah, if the N73 had WLAN it would be perfect! Even though I'm due for an upgrade soon, I'm going to hold on to my W800i a while longer. It does me fine, and I don't really want to upgrade for the sake of it. Hopefully begining of next year will see more phones with WLAN built in.

Back
Top Bottom