Fancy free soap taste test

Man of Honour
Some of you may remember the thread regarding free fancy soap. Apparently this stuff is edible too (soap you can eat, what a wonderful idea) so I thought I'd post a little taste test.

The two bars I got were:

Kiwi and Lime
"Exoctic, vibrant lime and kiwi bar with gentle scrubbing poppy seeds, uplifts the body and mind"
Mmmmm.... sounds tasty.

Feel tha Passion
"Tangy bar with calendula petals and passion fruit"
Oooo tangy.

soap.jpg

First of all I tried the 'Feel the Passion'. I started with a rather hesitant lick but was lightly surprised when I got a rather tangy hit on my tongue. You can definitely taste the passion fruit in there although I'm not too sure about the calendual petals. There were hints of citrus with a boquet aftertaste. Shortly after the tangy hit I got a rather nasty soap taste. There's no doubting that this is actually soap so I didn't fancy taking a bite. Lets hop the other one is nicer

The Kiwi and Lime was next. On the nose I could smell lime with eucalyptus notes. It was rather fragrant. Again I started with a lick. Like the other soap, this one had the same tangy hit. It was different as the kiwi and lime as evident but there were the very same undertones that were present in the 'feel the passion' bar. I experienced the foul soapy aftertaste as I did with the first bar and decided to proceed no further.

I'm quite disappointed with these soaps. They're advertised on the site to sound rather appetising. They also make them look like cake which is wrong because they don't taste like cake.

Into the bin they go...

soapbin.jpg

Permabanned
I hear you can buy tango bleech.

Down a cup full so I can repost later "you been tangoed"

Scuzi stick to flavoured durex condoms I think thats what I see in your bin, least you can lick them for sure.

Last edited:

Tru

Tru

Soldato
Haha this reminded me of the time I noticed the Imperial Leather had a huge bite taken out of it. I was confused until I discovered my brother had been exceedingly drunk the night before and mistook it for a tasty cake. :D

Man of Honour
OP
basmic said:
Never mind the condoms, I want to know which special man has been offering Scuzi some tasters. ;)

:eek: What's this all about!? :eek: I don't know what you're all talking about, there's no condoms in my bin, just an empty mouthwash bottle and some crappy soap ;)

Tru said:
Haha this reminded me of the time I noticed the Imperial Leather had a huge bite taken out of it. I was confused until I discovered my brother had been exceedingly drunk the night before and mistook it for a tasty cake.

Haha he must have been completely lathered.

Back
Top Bottom