Parp/Stomp Babyface_uk

Soldato
It was always coming, only a few thou to go to the magic 50k, looks like I might beat you there afterall. What was the prize again? ;)

64 bam0 42461 311
65 Babyface_UK 42224 171

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
bam0 said:
It was always coming, only a few thou to go to the magic 50k, looks like I might beat you there afterall. What was the prize again? ;)

64 bam0 42461 311
65 Babyface_UK 42224 171

Hahahahahahahaha - the Firefox Skype plugin thinks the numbers in yellow is a phone number and highlights them blue - I'm almost tempted to phone it to see if it is a real number :D

Back on topic - STOMP THE SLACKER!!! :D

Stan :)

Edit: I tried it but it's invalid. Should have realised there's too few numbers (so should Skype :rolleyes: ).

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Man of Honour
shadowscotland said:
stan - Bit harsh calling babyface a slacker ;)

he's got nearly twice your output and three times mine (well this week anyway)

Not in 3 weeks time he won't ;)

Once I get those 3 errant cores back running and the dual core goodness of the new laptop and possibly another 4000 SD on the go, that should keep the young whippersnapper at bay for a while :D

.......and anyway, it's traditional, if anyone gets parped, they're automatically a slacker regardless of their output.
When Babyface and bam0 (and Gazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzza) get on my tail, I fully expect to be called a slacker - and deservedly so ;)

Associate
Bigstan said:
Not in 3 weeks time he won't ;)

Once I get those 3 errant cores back running and the dual core goodness of the new laptop and possibly another 4000 SD on the go, that should keep the young whippersnapper at bay for a while :D

.......and anyway, it's traditional, if anyone gets parped, they're automatically a slacker regardless of their output.
When Babyface and bam0 (and Gazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzza) get on my tail, I fully expect to be called a slacker - and deservedly so ;)

I can't wait :p

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Go for it guys - the competition is good for the team :D

You do realise, don't you, that I have no intention of lying down and letting you young-uns stomp all over me with your size 4 stomping boots :p

I was going to cut down the size of the farm and take a back seat but now that there is a bit of competition going, I think not ;)

Due to lack of borging potential, I may not be able to fend off the big time borgers amongst you but I'll put up a fight and will thrash any other private farms to within an inch of their lives :D

Soldato
Home farmers, I salute you. It takes a special kind of addiction to build new rigs specifically to fold, especially in the quantities I've seen here! It's the corporate folders who get the highest outputs, but to me you guys are the true heroes :cool:

Soldato
I am considering writing an email to my Uni's IT department to ask if we can set up F@H on the machines.

From what I am told there are about 1000 PCs doing nothing :D

Although the IT department are a bit useless - sometimes typing in your username and password makes the network cry lol.

SiriusB

Soldato
That would be fun :D Being a Uni and having that many rigs, I'd imagine they'd probably want them folding under their own account rather than a team like OcUK?

Either way it would be good news for the project!

Soldato
1000 pc would be perminantly up & downloading WU's :eek: - I think some one here tried once at their UNI but it only lasted 2 days before the connection melted and the ip's were blocked perminantly. :(

Edit: SB if IT can't deal with notepad are you sure that can open an e-mail???

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Unlucky, I am the winnar of the 50k race too :D Something up with your machines, or you just preparing a mega drop?

bam0 50064
Babyface_UK 46492

Soldato
Had no reply from uni yet. Which probably means they are in fact struggling to open an email :p

I don't hold out much hope for getting my uni on board unless I can come up with a really good reason [other than helping mankind, but there's no money in that!]

SiriusB

Associate
bam0 said:
Unlucky, I am the winnar of the 50k race too :D Something up with your machines, or you just preparing a mega drop?

bam0 50064
Babyface_UK 46492

Well done sunshine, I will except any punishment you feel is worthy of my slacking. I ain't got a clue whats happened to my pc's, most of them are borged so I can't see whats happening with them.

Babyface UK

Soldato
OP
Unstomping time, my whole farm was offline from around 8pm yesterday until I get back in on Monday morning :( damn power.

Back
Top Bottom