Cheese

Associate
Hey peeps, sorry for the strange question, but can anyone tell me how good cheddar cheese is as part of your diet?

I have heard it is high in protein, but also high in fat?

I am thinking as part of a diet for aiding muscle building and also for CV type of exercise? If it is high in protein, then surely that's a good thing when weight training if you can compensate the high fat content somewhere else?

Permabanned
i wouldnt bother with chedder cheese tbh ,it will probably clog your arteries before it give you any gains worth bothering with, cottage cheese however you can shovel down.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
Chong Warrior said:
LMAO... :D

I agree, truly vile, disgusting stuff. I can eat pretty much anything put in front of me but cottage cheese... yak!

A lot of people can't stand cottage cheese, but I love the stuff! Could eat it all day :p

Associate
Chong Warrior said:
LMAO... :D

I agree, truly vile, disgusting stuff. I can eat pretty much anything put in front of me but cottage cheese... yak!

Dude, have you tried the stuff from Tescos mixed with tuna & sweetcorn? 40g Protein per pot and tastes really nice! Normal cottage cheese on its own tastes gash, but this stuff is the nuts!

Soldato
I have no feelings either way... doesn't taste of much really... i can eat it on its own, but prefer to stick a whole load into something else, like if i'm doing chili con carne or something.

Back
Top Bottom