speaker system advice

Associate
hello people

i need some pc speakers but have hit the whole quality issue.
i was gonig to get the z5500 until someone suggested getting a seperate 5.1 av amp and some proper speakers such as the wharfdale 8.1 diamonds or mordaunt shorts and then buying proper centre and sub.

apart from price, is there any other real gain from the latter, bearing in mind i dont have a massive room, ive drawn a very rough layout so you can see where the desk is, and yes the room is a very funny shape due to a chimney breast runnig through it and a stupid front bay.

pcareahb7.jpg

could anyone recommend the better choice and placing given the layout?

sorry for long post

Associate
could you draw me a floor plan like that you see I would like to add an extension to my living room and I need a well drawn out concise floorplan such as that before I can go any further

Soldato
venom, how on earth can he draw you a floor plan without ever going to your house and not knowing the measurements :p

spacegrass, there are huge benefits in sound quality when buying a proper AV setup. It mostly depends on your main uses for the system and how much cash you have to spend. You're far less likely to have to upgrade the hi-fi system in the future.

Back
Top Bottom