GT Legends - Starforce?

Soldato
Before I start - I'm wondering whether GT Legends works on XP x64 (64 bit).

I remember reading about how the StarForce on GTL didn't work on x64, but am wondering if it does now. As I've read things saying yes & things saying no.
Dude moaning that GTR FIA GT Racing doesn't work on x64 said:
The newly released GT Legends (released 02/06/06) and the soon to release GTR 2 (releasing summer of '06) will run on 64-bit operating systems.
Googleing has claimed that GT Legends uses Starforce 3.6.10.3 so according to this it should work on x64.
...StarForce x64 support is automatically included in the version 3.5 of StarForce...
Anyone actually done it?
So, is it version 3.6.10.3 on GT legends (google does sometimes lie) & does it work on x64 (or can it be MADE to work.) ???

Soldato
Not a definitive answer but im 99% sure it works with x64.

I know programs such as the newest deamontools refuse to work though, but that shouldn't affect the loading of startforce unless you have other emulation enabled. :)

Soldato
OP
OzZie said:
Not a definitive answer but im 99% sure it works with x64.

I know programs such as the newest deamontools refuse to work though, but that shouldn't affect the loading of startforce unless you have other emulation enabled. :)
Cheers.
IIRC the newest DeamonTools does work with x64 after the new SPTD-Driver 1.25. Clicky and clicky. But Alcohol 120% hasn't been updated to use the new SPTD & DeamonTools.

Soldato
OP
Accroding to Daemon Tools Copy Protected Game Database GT Legends uses the following protections:

Game ------ Version ------Protection - Version
GT Legends - 1.0 european - StarForce - 3.6.10.03
GT Legends - 1.1 european - StarForce - 3.6.10.06

So remembering this it should work on x64.
...StarForce x64 support is automatically included in the version 3.5 of StarForce...
Although I haven't found any mention anywhere of someone actually having it work - but as GT Legends is only £10 I think I can afford the risk.

Back
Top Bottom