MotoGP 06 - Mick Doohan to Angel Nieto challenge

Associate
I have been trying this challenge to the point of melting my fingers and I can't do it. I've done every other challenge no problem but I must be doing something wrong with this one. I am constantly a second or more shy at the finsh line :(
Anyone else having this problem is am I just rubbish at it.

Caporegime
Punt him off ;)

I'm working my way through I haven't tried this one yet. Have you finished the other parts of the game? There where follow the leaders I couldn't get near until I got my stats up.

Associate
OP
I've done all the follow the leader challenges some are easier than others but generally it is a case of getting to really know the track. This one is against the clock not against anyone......It's a tough one.

Soldato
dannyjo22 said:
Creature is your best bet, he has all but one unlock. He seems to have aced the game.
:D

It was the last challenge that I completed, you just have to learn how to control the bike at speed through all of the corners, and go right to the edge of the small run off bits. If you have to brake at anypoint on the exit of a corner, you have failed.

Caporegime
NokkonWud said:
Widget is the man. The guy is my hero.

Whys that?

Hmmm checked profile, how the hell did he get all those achievements in one day :eek: Thats hours and hours of gaming!

Well done Widget, now any tips :D

Edit

You did 500 gps in a day how the hell did you manage that even single lappers and all the challenges in a single day. How much red bull did you drink :eek:

Last edited:
Soldato
dannyjo22 said:
Whys that?

Hmmm checked profile, how the hell did he get all those achievements in one day :eek: Thats hours and hours of gaming!

Well done Widget, now any tips :D

Edit

You did 500 gps in a day how the hell did you manage that even single lappers and all the challenges in a single day. How much red bull did you drink :eek:
500 races in a day is fairly easy with patience. Do all the GP and extreme achievements which can take about 8 hours if you're good on single lappers. The rest just requires a lot more patience which I lack, else I would have done it in a day.

Permabanned
On the keep up challenges i just used to knock em off and then do a good lap, finishing 'within a second' of the other doesnt count in front therefore if you finish 10 secs ahead u still win

Caporegime
Ultra_Extreme said:
On the keep up challenges i just used to knock em off and then do a good lap, finishing 'within a second' of the other doesnt count in front therefore if you finish 10 secs ahead u still win

My problem is I have two to do on extreme challenges. The last two follow my leaders. I cant even get near them to bump them even from the start.

Permabanned
dannyjo22 said:
My problem is I have two to do on extreme challenges. The last two follow my leaders. I cant even get near them to bump them even from the start.

ah then u need to know my special trick, one so cunning it would make a weasel blush................................................

GIVE UP AND sell it :D

Caporegime
Ultra_Extreme said:
ah then u need to know my special trick, one so cunning it would make a weasel blush................................................

GIVE UP AND sell it :D

You didnt give up did ya?

I'm really loving this game although 3rds and 4ths seem my limit on legend. I have no chance of making the title this time.

I qually well then get a nudge into the first and I always come off no matter if they hit me from the inside or outside. its damn frustrating. After 20 reloads I settle for 3rd :D

Back
Top Bottom