• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Crossfire: How do I overclock more?

OcUK Staff
HI there

I've got the slider push to max in the CC panel and I want more.

Got latest version of ATI tool, when it loads it says it needs to close a system process, some ATI thing that changes 2D/3D speeds so I say yes to remove this.

It loads and detects the 2D clock speeds.

When I try to set core above 650MHz it crashes, yet the core is at 700MHz with Overdrive CC panel and that runs fine.

Are there any other overclocking utilities I can or is this a known problem? Any fixes as I'd suspect these cards will get close to 750 core and over 1600 memory....

Associate
Think the problem is the 2d speeds use a lower core voltage so you need to set that to 3d voltage, or more :eek: ,also before upping the core speed. Don't aske me what the voltage needs to be set to though for 3d speeds :confused: im sure some one more knowledgable in these things will be along soon :D

Back
Top Bottom