I have a sore throat

Soldato
Diluted bleach helps too tbh :D . I remember after I had a fish bone stuck in my throat, it dislodged itself, but to help prevent infection, I was given a bottle of diluted hydrogen peroxide to gargle :eek: . Anyhow, I used that every time my throat hurt since and it usually helps.

Permabanned
OP
Dr.EM said:
Diluted bleach helps too tbh :D . I remember after I had a fish bone stuck in my throat, it dislodged itself, but to help prevent infection, I was given a bottle of diluted hydrogen peroxide to gargle :eek: . Anyhow, I used that every time my throat hurt since and it usually helps.

please keep to food as I don't want my thread to be kicked in the groin but OMG that does not sound like the usual antibiotic route :o :confused:

Soldato
Dr.EM said:

:eek: I guess this is why medical threads are banned :D not for your advice per se, just someone might not read it properly and go gargle some Tesco value thick bleach :D

Permabanned
OP
VaderDSL said:
:eek: I guess this is why medical threads are banned :D not for your advice per se, just someone might not read it properly and go gargle some Tesco value thick bleach :D

like the young lad who brushed his teeth with bleech for months and they all fell out? aged 15? lol :p :D

Back
Top Bottom