Premiership Badges

Soldato
Should Premiership shirts have badges on just one arm or both arms?

Got my new Chelsea home short the other day and it only has a badge on the right arm, i swear its meant to have two?

Can anyone confirm?

Soldato
OP
But now I know it is supposed to have two it does.

Not being funny mate, but different things effect different people, it annoys me, it might not annoy you, but its not yours, so don't worry about it!

Man of Honour
I'm not worried at all, I was trying to allay your worries about it. It makes no difference at all, no-one is ever going to notice, and even if they did I doubt they'd say anything, and how often do you look at the sleeves on your footy tops?

Don't worry about it :)

Don
I think its 2 badges. When i ordered my new lfc shirst yesterday it asked if i want the prem badges and it said 2 for £5. May be wrong though

/edit
should read the rest of the thread before i post next time :o

Soldato
Gilly said:
I'm not worried at all, I was trying to allay your worries about it. It makes no difference at all, no-one is ever going to notice, and even if they did I doubt they'd say anything, and how often do you look at the sleeves on your footy tops?

Don't worry about it :)

He noticed, if I'd paid £30 odd quid for a "replica" shirt then I'd expect it to be an exact replica, not one with 1 less badge.

Don
Furton said:
He noticed, if I'd paid £30 odd quid for a "replica" shirt then I'd expect it to be an exact replica, not one with 1 less badge.
i payed £40 (£50 with Name+number) and got no badges, there an extra £5 (for the 2)

Back
Top Bottom