BT Voyager 200 help

Associate
Gooday all!

I currently have a BT Voyager 205 Router which gets cut off and is very unreliable. Because of this my brother decided to buy me a new router. This router couldnt be properly installed on my computer so he took it home to try it out on his own computer.

After installing the drivers and things for the new router he found that his old BT Voyager 200 Router wouldn't work anymore. He also couldnt get the new router to work on his PC either.

Anyhoo my borther is stranded now with no router or means of connecting to the internet becasue he cant find his Installation disc for his BT Voyager 200 router. I was going to download the drivers and firmware updates for him but he says he needs the software for it.

Doe anybody here have a BT Voyager 200 router and a functioning CD that they could possibly upload to a website or send Via MSN messenger so I can burn it onto a disc for my brother?

P.S.
The new router is a Linksys Wireless - G ADSL Gateway Kit... If you have any knowledge on that it would also be appreciated.

Soldato
White Fang said:
The new router is a Linksys Wireless - G ADSL Gateway Kit... If you have any knowledge on that it would also be appreciated.

How are you installing drivers for a router? Routers are ethernet devices - they don't have drivers.

Back
Top Bottom