How to give a girl her best ever weekend...

Laz

Laz

Associate
THIS IS A LONG 'UN, BUT PLEASE TRY HELP A BROTHER OUT

On the first of September my Girlfriend's coming back for another uni year here in England, she's from Finland and has just spent the last 3 months at home in Helsinki.

Our birthdays are both at the later end of August, and she's spending a weekend with me in my home town before we both head up to University together (we go to the same one)

I want to make that weekend amazing for her, we're very much in love and I've missed the pants off her since may. I've already arranged a day trip to Bath City centre on the saturday, followed by a night at the Hilton (which she doesn't know about) so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I'd love some ideas for how to make the weekend super special..

Being with her again will be fantastic, but I really want to treat her as much as I can...

So

*Where to take her in Bath, any great shops, restaurants etc?

*Bedroom ventures I might not have thought of? The ingredients for a night of passion?

*How to introduce her to the folks (haven't tackled this one yet)

*Birthday gift ideas? (we're exchanging once we're together again)

*Great things to do when you haven't seen anyone for ages?

This is the only chance I get to have her completely to myself before going back to uni in (ugh) Surrey and I have to stick to visiting hours regulated by her mother-hen housemates and work shifts, so please lads...

Soldato
Another one of the Swindon massif..

Can't help about the Bath thing. I went on the tour bus once though.

Bedroom ventures
A bit of soft music. A lingering all over body massage from you to her. Make sure she's not allergic to the lotion you use. Very gentle, very seductive. A bit of dirty, but complementing bedroom talk. Take your time here.

Introduce her to the folks
Forward planning is key. Is this at their home or are you going out. Either way I don't know your parents, so can't judge. But I would tell my mother not to embarrass me with childhood stories. Keep a few clean stories aside to keep light conversation flowing. General interests, life in Helsinkii etc..

Birthday Gifts
I hate buying gifts. I prefer spending money on either something they really, really want or treat her to a day out, karting, microlighting, shopping.

Great Things to do
If you haven't seen anyone for ages, the thing to do is catch up with news and stories on a day out like erm boating or a walk in the park with some ice creams... mmmmm 99 flakes.

Also, present yourself well to her housemates and then you'll be accepted. Ie next time you visit, cook dinner for all of them or take them a big tub of chocolates and face packs.

Making a weekend super special involves you being good company for her and being comfortable that you don't always have to make big efforts, but when you do, they will be appreciated.

Head Up Laz.

and pictures please.....

Laz

Laz

Associate
OP
Here she is, looking curvaceous and erm....Finnish

Really hope she doesn't turn out to be a veteran poster called Elrazur, that'd be awkward...

IDURR.jpg

09.jpg

Laz

Laz

Associate
OP
LOL

Should've expected it tbh, anyway fellas I'm poppin' out with some of the Swindon massif, I expect a few more suggestions for when I get back, and less comments on her norks...

Associate
Birthday present ideas:

1) Give her a photo album of your good times together.
2) Give her a nice massage. Or book her one (and book yourself one too).
3) Go and take her jewellery shopping. Give her a figure, and she can spend less or the amount that you've stipulated.
4) The stuff that !bluetonic! said.

Introduction to folks:

Check she's comfortable with meeting your parents first.

Soldato
Parents: have a get-out-strategy if it gets awkward.
Amazing Day out: Somewhere you can chat and relax, while catching up with each other since you've been apart for so long.

Associate
Jammy git shes lovely.
For a previous lass i boxed up gifts and left notes with a vague clue where the next one was in the house.I also didn`t give the game away which drove her nuts,and i got to watch the footie :D .She still talks about it and that was years ago.

Back
Top Bottom