Pondering

Soldato
Is it me or is their a lack of actually stunning women? ive come across one today picture perfect beautiful smile hair face the works not at all slaggy and a nice girl , you can walk out your front door and you see 20 "fit" girls but their not actually beautiful etc just fit and abit of a tart but youd have a look , am i the only one who cant find more stunning girls

Man of Honour
Plenty of stunning girls around here. What you got to remember as well, is that photos in magazines are airbrushed and special light ect ect.

secretspy said:
what is "stunning" though. we cant all look like super models though that doesn't mean we don't try.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, everyone likes different things. for example I don't really like the whole suntanned look.

Soldato
AcidHell2 said:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, everyone likes different things. for example I don't really like the whole suntanned look.

I prefer people that don't need to put much effort into makeup, but still look beautiful. That way they don't look like total trogs when makeup is off :p.

If it's actual tan it's fine. Orange girls just aren't right though. Fake tan = bad.

Soldato
secretspy said:
well apparently i am the weight I am meant to be for my height.

what is "stunning" though. we cant all look like super models though that doesnt mean we dont try.

I hate that saying! Most supermodels are about as unnattractive as you can get. Ugly, lanky and scrawny most of them!

And for the OP - you must deffo live in an area of natural ugliness because just today in work I saw plenty of stunners. Yes I live in Manchester but I am sure you live somewhere with a population large enough to fill a supermarket :D

SiriusB

Back
Top Bottom