• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

temps on p4 prescott 3.0 ghz 2 mb cashe

Associate
Hi, just wondering what sort of temps I should be getting with this I have a scythe ninja with a 120 mm fan.
idle and load approx would be nice and an idea of the max I should let it get too, any help appreciated ty..
Rgds, Wayne... :(

Associate
got a 540 prescot 3.2Ghz sitting @ 53 degs just surfing and listening to mp3s :mad:
using arctic freezer 7 pro
with the window open as well!!!!!! man its hot up here

Associate
OP
Torch [P4] said:
got a 540 prescot 3.2Ghz sitting @ 53 degs just surfing and listening to mp3s :mad:
using arctic freezer 7 pro
with the window open as well!!!!!! man its hot up here
I know what you mean its so hot and humid I hate it lol, my bios reports say idle its 39-42 degrees under load no idea as the m/b has no monitor for windows to check it :mad: I have a Scythe Ninja with 120 mm fan I was told they were good and it seems to be doing the job ;)
Wayne......

Soldato
My 805, which I suppose counts as it is two prescott cores is 31c idle and 51c load on a modded freezer 7 pro. (3.8ghz)

With a scythe ninja on yours I would expect close to room temp idle, maybe a few C higher and +10-15c while under load.

Associate
OP
Cheers guys not going to take too much notice of this software I have it does'nt seem to be working correct, I am waiting for a fan controller with lcd readout and cpu and hdd sensors that connect to it..

1 Question though lol where do I put the cpu sensor it can't go on top of cpu surely but where is best place to get a decent reading ?..

Rgds, Wayne..

Back
Top Bottom