OcUK Value Hanns-G HC194D 19" LCD Monitor

Associate
Quick question. Is this wall mountable? Does it come with the nessecary brackets?

Also is it just DVI input and does the cable come with it?

Cheers.

Associate
OP
I had a quick look on other computer sites and was seeing prices of over £50+. :eek: Just less than half the price of the monitor!

A quick eBay brought up some for around £15 which are supposed to be "universal", dunno how good they are though.

Associate
most graphics cards are DVI-I with the 4 extra pins around the single slot...but this monitor is DVI-D so if you use a DVI-I cable one end will plug into your graphics but the other wont go into this monitor..make sure you buy a DVI-D---DVI-D cable. I picked up this monitor myself..running it through vga adapter ..one thing im not liking is the skin tones in photos and xvid or divx playback..its awful compared to my old CRT...bit better on dvd playback..also if i use cleartype in text settings there are annoying bits of pink tint around text across the whole screen.

Associate
I've just got two of these, and am wanting to use the DVI (mine came with DVI and VGA cables).

I can't get the DVI to work (it says no input detected). I know the DVI output of my video card (Radeon 9600) works because right now I'm using a DVI-VGA converter cable on it.

Is this something to do with DVI-D and DVI-I? The DVI cables supplied with the monitor are DVI-D, while the DVI-VGA converter (which works) is DVI-I with the 4 extra pins.
Do I need to enable DVI-I on my Radeon?

Thanks!

Oliy

Back
Top Bottom