3800 at 2.7 with 1.52V at 45'C Prime

Soldato
The DFI UT boards undereport CPU temperature, usually by around 10C.. so I would say your CPU is closer to 55C.

My 4400+ is at 52C so you should be fine with your temps :)

SiriusB

Soldato
I ran mine "overnight" - which was about 18 hours in reality [I didn't sleep for that long, was just how long since i started the test :p]

Just run it for a straight 24 hours. You can still do other stuff with your PC such as browse, email, music etc.

If it passes 24 hours then it is a good bet you have a stable overclock. The best test you could probably do is a DC project running long term.

I have been running Folding@Home 24/7 since my overclock several weeks ago... no errors yet :D

SiriusB

Soldato
F@H is pretty much the most evil of all stress tests to put a CPU through. If you have no issues in a weeks worth of folding I would say you have a stable rig :D

Good luck!

SiriusB

Soldato
Ive seen people post 8 hour prime tests as stable lol.

You could run Prime95 all day every day for days on end, but that wouldn't achieve anything. At least running F@H you're getting something done :)

If you have a problem, lower your OC/up voltage/whatever and try again.

You will know if you have a problem with F@H... you get EUE errors [Early Unit End - i think] either way your stats will be weird too... you might have say 5 WUs credited but only got 20 points from them.

SiriusB

Back
Top Bottom