Just put my name down for one of these:-

OcUK Staff
I've just rang the Dealership and got them to create a list and put my name down for one of these:-

123020051743520464_189_jpg.jpg

123020051743514869_174_jpg.jpg

123020051743505036_140_jpg.jpg

123020051743530682_200_jpg.jpg

123020051743504925_840_jpg.jpg

Dodge Challenger 2007/2008

More pics: HERE!

0-60 mph: 4.5 seconds
60-0 ft: 133 ft.
Standing 1/4 mile: 13 seconds
Top Speed: 174mph
Engine: 6.1L Hemi (425hp@6000rpm/420ft.-lbs@4800rpm)
Drivetrain: RWD/ 6-speed-manual
Suspension: Short/long-arm Independent

Dodge will be able to bring me one over officially backed up with full warranty and in right hand drive. Price is yet to be confirmed but USA price is looking to be approx $35000 - $40000, so UK price will be approx 30k for LHD and no doubt 35k for RHD.

Don't worry the Stang aint going yet as delivery for one of these is still 1-2 years away.

OcUK Staff
OP
Nozzer said:
Looks like a nice easy bit of interest on your deposit for the dealer, can't see that making it over here officially :o

Dodge bring all the cars over to the UK, including the Viper and the RAM so the odds are looking good and the dealership seem to be confident. :)

If they don't bring one over then I will do it myself as I am keen to have one, a nice upgrade from the Mustang thats easily tunable to 500+ HP whilst remaining N/A. :)

Soldato
that car looks AWESOME.

I wonder if it'll carry on the tradition of US cars slowly becoming half driveable in a european kind of way?

Any idea if they're testing it at the ring or anything like that??

OcUK Staff
OP
matt100 said:
that car looks AWESOME.

I wonder if it'll carry on the tradition of US cars slowly becoming half driveable in a european kind of way?

Any idea if they're testing it at the ring or anything like that??

The Mustang handles great in the dry which is what matters, the Dodge if its only as good will be fine, but its got independent rear suspension unlike the Mustangs live rear axle. :)

Also don't **** of American cars handling, their modern sports/GT cars are fine, look at the Corvette is waste the European competition. :)

Its only the Yank every day cruisers that don't handle so great. :)

Permabanned
Dodge have just released the Calibre over here, so i dont see why this is not a possibility. Its a stunning car, and now I know how cheap they are I'm sure i'll be able to afford one for weekend use!

Soldato
Oracle said:
Dodge have just released the Calibre over here, so i dont see why this is not a possibility. Its a stunning car, and now I know how cheap they are I'm sure i'll be able to afford one for weekend use!

Dad has a brand new Caliber on the way due for September/October delivery. :D

The beast above is something else though. ;) :p

OcUK Staff
OP
olv said:
yeah cos we never get any rain here ;)

looks like a nice car, hope you dont have to wait an age for it.

Well I'd normally agree with you but the last month we've enjoyed some seriously hot and dry weather.

Plus I aint one for driving like an idiot in the wet when no matter what car your in the chances of something going wrong are likely.

Permabanned
adwhitworth said:

The beast above is something else though. ;) :p

Lol, sorry, I mean the car above is a stunning car. Calibre.....meh!,....take it or leave it! ;)

Man of Honour
adwhitworth said:

I thought after experiencing how nice your used Audi was, your Dad would finally have given up buying gash cars brand new.

I mean come on, his car history is terrible, whats this, his third terrible brand new car in a row? Make him stop! :p

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Simon said:
Or living at home with parents still :p :D

Joking surely? :o

Very nice car Gibbo, a bit of a shame the wait will be so long, but i guess thats life. If it were me there is no way i could be so patient. I seem to change my mind every 5 mins about what i need from my next car. :p

Soldato
Gibbo said:
The Mustang handles great in the dry which is what matters, the Dodge if its only as good will be fine, but its got independent rear suspension unlike the Mustangs live rear axle. :)

Also don't **** of American cars handling, their modern sports/GT cars are fine, look at the Corvette is waste the European competition. :)

Its only the Yank every day cruisers that don't handle so great. :)

mate, seriously.. not slagging it off.. that cars got more drama in one wheelnut than almost anything you can buy over here :p

Performance/handling isn't everything but despite that it seems to have those angles covered as well as making you feel like a 10yr old every time you lok at it.

I expect an awesome soundtrack comes as standard too?

Back
Top Bottom