Anyway i can access my internet connection via bluetooth?

Soldato
I have a USB Bluetooth dongle, is there anyway i can connect to the dongle from the phone and use my machines internet connection to browse the web on my phone?

Iv noticed the Personal area network feature on bluetooth and i can join a personal area network.but what can i do with it?

Associate
[Sniper][Wolf] said:
I have a USB Bluetooth dongle, is there anyway i can connect to the dongle from the phone and use my machines internet connection to browse the web on my phone?

Iv noticed the Personal area network feature on bluetooth and i can join a personal area network.but what can i do with it?

Just out of interest, but why would you want to do that? If you have a PC, then why not use the PC?

Permabanned
Samtheman1k said:
Just out of interest, but why would you want to do that? If you have a PC, then why not use the PC?

It is dangerous to browse the net from the bath using a desktop pc plugged into the mains.

Soldato
OP
I dont know why i would want it, its just one of those things i guess, I could plug it into my server machine so that when my main pc is off and i just wanted to look at something quickly i could use the phone instead of booting up the PC.

I dont know, just wanted to know if its possible to do??

Associate
I've done this before with my Pocket PC and my PC. I had a BT dongle on my PC and used the internet connection wizard on the Pocket PC to set up an internet connection through the PC. Not sure about phones though...

Back
Top Bottom