Mini Hi-Fi system

Soldato
OP
Ok, maybe later i will ask my parents if i can test some of my songs on the phillips Hi-Fi, its downstairs, i aint going to be a Hi-Fi, just wondering becouse it's downstairs and maybe wuld of been better than z5500, i think my parents got it for £300

Why do you think it would be awfull?

Last edited:
Soldato
I doubt that will sound any better than the Z-5500's tbh. It's not all that mini either. You'll get much better sound from second hand seperates at the same price point and (imo at least) much nicer appearance. You may like how that looks right now, but as your quite young I can see you going off the appearance later. Also seperates should last much longer.

Soldato
OP
Actually i dont really like the look of it, i think floorstanding and bookshelf speakers look much nicer, any wood speakers look better than that, it's just i thought, the Mini Hi-Fi is downstairs, no one uses it, so maybe it would be good to be put in by bedroom.

Soldato
Well, if the system is downstairs and not being used, then put it in your room. It might not be as good as the Z5500's as they both cater for similar markets. Honestly, you really need to decide on what you want out of a sound system before spamming all the audio forums. By the looks of it, the philips system will have lots of flashing lights and boomy bass, which you'll probably get along with fine.

Soldato
OP
Well, i am going away from boomy bass now, but i still like lots of bass, it would be nice if that Mini Hi-Fi can put more bass outs than my z5500's, then got more bass for free.

Hey i aint spamming, just asking about the Hi-Fi, i would have the home theatre downstairs too if my parents dint use it, but would ask about it first.

Well, i like lots of lights and stuff, but i wouldent buy somthing just for flashing lights.

Back
Top Bottom