New family member!

Associate

When we picked her up two days ago, 8 weeks old ;) CHECK MY FRO! Hehehe.

She weighed 5.5kilos Saturday, when she is fully grown in 1.5 years she will weigh anything between 30-40 kilos. She deffo aint sleeping in our bed no matter how much she cries or pulls 'puppy sad faces' :)

Last edited:
Associate
OP
With her siblings:

3 weeks old:
valp2_1.jpg

Soldato
n. pl. fam·i·lies - A family is a domestic group of people, or a number of domestic groups linked through descent (demonstrated or stipulated) from a common ancestor, marriage or adoption. Families have some degree of kinship.

Sorry, she isn't family until you adopt her. ;)

On a serious note, i think that might be the nicest dogs i've seen.

Soldato
Just wait till their backside kicks into play - we'll see how nice they are.

I had an experience with my dog last night, which put me in a very angry mood. He was eating his bone upstairs, he then rushes downstairs for no good reason and I know he's up to something.

I walk downstairs into the dark living room to change the Sky channel and "squish" - hmm, that's an interesting texture under my shoe. So, I take the shoes off, clean it up and go up the stairs to flush it down the toilet - done.

Walk downstairs again and he's left two more presents at the bottom of the stairs. I go to get the toilet paper which is now in the living room and I find myself walking across a damp patch - that's right, the two presents left at the foot of the stairs, were not the only things little doggy provided in the short time that I was flushing the previous content down the toilet.

I know no one wanted to hear that and that no one cares - but I feel better for getting it out in the open.

Nice dog, by the way.

Permabanned
Sorry, but I had tears in my eyes reading that, Slogan - know the feeling all too well.

My parents preferred to know if I slipped the dogs some butchers bones, so they could take them for some more regular walks before bed time. :confused::D

Associate
OP
Laz said:
Does it think that your arm is it's hairier, longer brother?

haha. not my arm! That's from the bloke at the Kennel. Dog is only a few weeks in that picture. We got her when she was 8 weeks (last saturday)

Ill be losing the fro btw, its killing me in this heatwave.

Associate
Awww That's lovely. I want a pet but I can't really convince my bf to let me have anything like a dog or cat since we'll be living in a teensie flat in Edinburgh :(. Oh well, one can hope someday. :)

Back
Top Bottom