Anyone ever been a international courier?

Associate
Take a read of this, http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&node=&contentId=A43444-2001Dec14

There are apparently companies out there who will either pay for you to fly somewhere or offer you a huge discount on flights, perhaps New York or Hong Hong, in exchange for delivering a package which you take with you as hand luggage. This isn't anything dodgy, you work as a proper courier.

I found the original idea from here, and theres even an official association, www.courier.org

Has anyone ever done this before?

Alex

Permabanned
bigred said:
Has anyone ever done this before?

Yes. If nobody had done it before, you wouldn't have read about it...

And I'm sure Bart does it in an episode of The Simpsons (The one where him, Millhouse, Martin and Nelson get stuck after going to the World's Fair...)

*n

Soldato
A friend of my brother is a Queen's Messenger. He is an ex Para and never seems to be here, always jetting off places. I think it's a sort of diplomatic courier, he won't talk about it though.

<edit> Oops not quite right. He's a courier for the Foreign & Commonwealth Office but wants to be a Queens Messenger, but apparently there are only a handful of them. </edit>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom