Saint's Row Demo coming to Live!

Soldato
I'm pretty excited about it. The last few games I've bought have been fillers for me which is shown by the fact that I buy them, play them for 5 hours or so then move on. I'm HOPING this will be something that I can get stuck into and will keep me amused.

Unless the next TD:U demo is better I'll be getting Saints Row instead of it as I can JUST about justify buying two games in a month as a little treat for myself and Dead Rising has already secured first place.

TBH along with Dead Rising the other game I'm itching to get my hands on is Forza 2.

Soldato
NokkonWud said:
Not even San Andreas? I thought it was awful, which is odd, because I really loved the GTA3 and Vice City.

Nope, I didn't necessarily enjoy the theme of SA as much as the others, but I still thought it was the best of the series overall.

Soldato
San Andreas was the best GTA yet by quite along way, I thoroughly enjoyed it. The demo of Saints Row will either make me buy the game or buy something else, probably TD:U. As said before, Dead Rising is already a dead cert (pun intended).

Soldato
NokkonWud said:
Not even San Andreas? I thought it was awful, which is odd, because I really loved the GTA3 and Vice City.
i share nokkons views on SA, it was truly awful, and i cant seem to pinpoint why, as after all its sort of the same game everytime really in the GTA series

looking foward to this, another pick up and play game, the big releases that im looking foward to are getting closer:) but soon il be a poor student and wont be able to afford games :( so members market it is lol

Associate
NokkonWud said:

I third this, loved the first 2 and sunk many hours into them, just couldn't get into SA.

Looking forward to SR on the hope that it takes the basic GTA gameplay forward rather than redoing the same ideas over and over

Soldato
I've seen an American playing either a demo or the full game, if the game isn't out anywhere yet then it must have been the demo. :)

Soldato
Cronox said:
I third this, loved the first 2 and sunk many hours into them, just couldn't get into SA.

I'm with you on this one. The thing I found is unlike GTA:3 and VC I could never remember where everything was so I ended up just travelling round and round trying to find stuff. (in that way they made the game map too big).

I think its funny though when the SR developers blab on about how their game is original and everthing that they see as original (car modification etc) has already been done to death in the GTA series (especially in SA).

However although a bit skeptical I am definately looking forward to the demo of SR and if its good enough I may look at purchasing it.

Its between this and Test drive unlimited as to which one I will buy...hmmmm!

Back
Top Bottom